Sunday, July 25, 2010

Moving

Hi fellow bloggers... So about a week ago I decided that I am going to move back to San Francisco and hit the reset button on life. There are a couple reasons for this move, but I think most important it's what I need right now in my life. I want to be the same happy Kelley again and not have to put on the "happy" face. There have been multiple times in my life that I've perfected this happy face and started to believe myself that I was happy, yet deep down inside I knew that I wasn't. Hence the reason for moving back to the once place that I last knew I was happiest, the place I left my heart at, San Francisco.





Not sure how long I will actually be in San Francisco for, but I do know that I have the best family and friends there to help me get back to the Kelley that I want to be. The plan right now is to move home and then move up to the Santa Rosa area. I've always loved that area and has everything that I need. Plus I hope to be moving with my awesome cousin, Kassidy and us together always means for a good time!





I realized the other day that in my head I had the next 5+ years mapped out and that in reality nothing in my head is coming to true, and that I'm prefectly at peace with that. There have been countless nights of tossing and turning just pondering what I wanted and didn't want. I still don't know exactly what I do want, but each day I learn a little more.



Well that's all for now.. til next time!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you, Kelley. You are a bright and beautiful girl with unlimited possibilities. I love your positive attitude and can I just say, a little envious of your adventures and whatever may lie ahead. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Kelly! Ironic how I'm envious of your life now and you're envious of mine.. go figure! Hope that Gabriel is sleeping some and you get some much needed rest!

    ReplyDelete