Saturday, July 17, 2010

Shattered Pieces = Beautiful Beginning

Today I came across a blog that really got me thinking it said:

"I want you to know, no matter how badly your dream or your heart feels stattered, know that in those shattered pieces, is where the most beautiful treasures are waiting to make your heart sparkle! Many times hearts feel shattered, but in that broken-ness, just might be the sparkle to shine light on a new love, a new dream, a new hope" - Kandee Johnson

This couldn't be more true for my life today. I feel as if I am so broken down and ready for my sparkle to shine through. I've always believed that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you as much as you can handle. It is hard to see what the reason for that thing happening will be but in the end it will all work out. I am ready to glue my shattered pieces back together and start to make a beautiful masterpiece.




Well that's all I have to say for now.. Until next time, toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Kelley,
    Here is quote by Rose Kennedy that my mom told me & I truly believe: "I have always believed that God never gives a cross to bear larger than we can carry. No matter what, he wants us to be happy, not sad. Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn't we?" Reading this blog entry of yours just made me think of that quote and how true it is. And yes, everything does happen for a reason. Hang in there & Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete